This section will help you understand some of the basics of running Speed Test and knowing how to use the features available.
Getting to know Speed Test:
Speed Test is very easy to use, however you will need to know several things to understand how easy this product is to use:
- All settings and changes are made in the main Control Panel.
- The Graph/Node list is located directly under the company logo on the main Control Panel.
- Graphs contain Nodes, whether it be a Line Graph, a Bar Graph, or Systray Icons.
- Nodes are the Data and will show up as a Line on the Line Graph or a Bar on the Bar Graph.
- To modify a Graph or a Node (change the settings) you need to select it within the list of Graphs/Nodes.
- To change a Graph to Line Graph, Bar Graph or Systray Icons, just select the Graph from the Graph/Node List and then click on one of the Graph Types in the area to the right.
- To change a Node to monitor a different type of data, just select the Node from the Graph/Node List and then click on one of the Node Categories, then the Node Type you want in the area to the right.
- To delete a Graph or a Node, just select the one you would like to delete in the Graph/Node list and the click on the Red X in the upper right-hand corner of the main Control Panel.
- To add a Graph, click on the "Add Sesnor" below the Graph/Node list.
- To add a Node, Select the Graph you would like to add a Node to from the Sesnor/Node list, then click on the Green + in the upper right-hand corner of the main Control Panel.
Those are the main aspects to help you get running with Speed Test. If you need more in depth information, please see the other sections of this online manual.
Click Here to go back to the Table of Contents.
Copyright © 2007 Absolute Futurity